2010 Happiness is........

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Re-arrange, who me?

I know this will be hard for most of you to understand. I have to come clean and admit I was re-arranging again. It was so fun to imagine two little people upstairs with us. We will have the little ones up and the older ones down. A loves having his brother in the next room, I hear them laughing and having so much fun together. C feels truly ripped off but soon he will be so busy helping me. I can't wait to paint and decorate the babies rooms. It will be so fun. I am getting really desperate to buy some baby clothes but I better wait until we find out what we will be getting. I hope to be posting gooshy details later this week. Not our referral but at least what we are requesting and maybe some estimated time frame. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, Can't wait to see the kids rooms - still wanting to continue to use your expert advise on my house! By the way..everything and every color looks adorable on these beautiful black eyed babies! It's very dangerous! Happy shopping!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

Thanks for including us in this wonderful time in your life. I am so happy for you and your family. These children are going to be so fortunate to have you as their mom. You will have so much fun getting everything ready for them.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh Dean... be afraid, be very afraid! Erin