2010 Happiness is........

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ethiopian Court.....

This morning, I received word that our case will not be heard until the re-opening around September 20th or so. I can honestly say I wasn't surprised. I am not sure if that is a good thing or I am just more emotionally prepared. At any rate, it should only be about 30 more days until our case is heard. That is so exciting, see the beautiful silver lining? I am so madly in love with these precious little girls, I can't wait to smother them with kisses! We will keep you posted! xoxo

2 comments:

Erin said...

O.K. Sept. 20th WILL be here soon! We can make it! In the meantime, the girls are safe, and learning, and growing. (And knowing you, Deb, you can find a few things to keep you busy! I suggest shopping, decorating, and lunch with all of us!) Love, Erin

Susy Q said...

Believe it or not, 30 days really isn't that long! And remember- each day that passes is a day closer to bring home your beautiful girls. It's what I had to keep telling myself in that terrible time between referral and travel, and now I couldn't be a happier person!