2010 Happiness is........

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where to begin.....




I am going to post completely out of order, surely to mix things up a bit. Really, I am posting because I have come to realize through our recent move how terribly much I miss all of my friends and their dear children. I do think however that I can become re-committed to posting so that somehow I can keep the connection going. I have so many things to say about the last 10+ months. I hope you enjoy the stories. This past labor day we were able to visit Mt. Rushmore with some family. We had so much fun seeing a new part of the country. The girls loved spending time with their cousins. It was a trip right up there at the top of the list. However, we deeply missed Ash who was busily getting ready to hit the books at the Y!

2 comments:

alison said...

Oh Deb! How your family has grown. Thanks so much for the update. It is so fun to see your beautiful family. I hope your new home and neighborhood hold many more wonderful memories and friendships. So good to hear from you!

Carrie said...

I am so excited! Another blog to become addicted to! I can't wait for you to "put down" all of your thoughts and pictures in one place!

As for the blog make-over...ask Ash, Their blog is darling and they did it all themselves - I don't know how to do a thing other than post!

Even though I talk to you tons, I can't wait to check in. You are a great writer! This will be fun!