2010 Happiness is........

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The best news ever...........
Today was the day. We received our referral for two adorable sisters, ages 4 and 2! We are so happy and are madly in love with these girls. They have a beautiful story that we will keep near and dear to our hearts. We can't post pictures until we have made it through court but if you e-mail me I can share. We are going out to get some PINK clothes and start all the preparations for the girls homecoming. We should travel sometime in September. I can't explain how great it feels to get this news today. We are very grateful and feel very blessed. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Welcome, welcome to your beautiful little girls. We are so happy too and haven't quite gotten over the whole experience of finally seeing these perfect little angels! Much love, The Englands

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...they are sooo adorable! Now let's get them home! Love Erin & Family

hotflawedmama said...

I left it on the forum too, but check your blog so often thought I'd say it here...congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of them!