2010 Happiness is........

Saturday, July 14, 2007

....... Pink, fluffy, polka dots, and the like!!!

I am having so much fun shopping for the girls. It is a riot. I didn't realize how fun girly pajamas could be! And of course you need lots of headbands with flowers and bows! I haven't really even started on the shoe thing for fear of way off sizing but soon that will be in the bag too! We are compiling a scrapbook for each of the girls to send to Ethiopia on Monday, actually it goes to our agency in Minnesota first and then off to the girls. We are crazy in love and can't wait to see them...............xoxo

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just wait until you wash all of their pink girly things and get pink lint out of it! That is the MOST fun! Congratulations again on your two beautiful girls... we can't wait to meet them.

vicki said...

Dean and Deb;
We are so excited for your family. Your new daughters are Beautiful. What a blessing they are! They will have a Wonderful and Loving New home. Can't wait to meet them in person. They are so sweet! Congratulations, Kenny and Vicki

Anonymous said...

Deb, I look at your girls every day and am serious about jumping in your suitcase with you to go get them. I just can't stand missing one minute of these beautiful girls and can't wait for any info! Happy shopping! Carrie

Anonymous said...

Whoever said you can't buy happiness has never bought bows for little girls! Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's hard to resist!...I don't think I could either!.....We are soooo extatic for your whole clan and can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!....All I know is they won't need any eye make-up when they grow up!...KILLER EYES!...I'm with Carrie...you think we could find a suitcase big enough?...

Love you all...Liv